“Offers specialised knowledge, assertive communication and an excellent relationship with her clients”.
Chambers Latin America 2022
Micaela is a Principal Associate of the firm, specializing in civil and commercial litigation, administrative litigation, civil rights litigation, dispute resolution and arbitrations.
She was an foreign associate in the offices of Pérez-Llorca in Madrid.
- Masters in Legal Advice for Businesses, Instituto de Empresa (IE) in Madrid, 2015
- Diploma in International Arbitration and Investments, Graduate School, Universidad del Pacífico, 2014
- Licensed in Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, 2011
- LL.B., Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, 2009
Admitted to the Bar
- Lima, 2011
- Member of the National List of Arbitrators at the American Chamber of Commerce of Perú (AmCham Perú)
- Member of Peruvian Young Arbitrators.
- Part-Time Professor at the Law School of Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú
- Article “Arbitration and Insolvency Procedures: Lessons from Spanish Practices”, published in the book titled “Arbitration and the Sound Administration of Justice” (2019), a commemorative book for the 30th anniversary of the Civil and Mercantile Court of Arbitration.