“He has versatility and ability to control complex cases”.
Chambers Latin America 2022
Luis is a Partner of the firm, specializing in civil and commercial litigation, administrative litigation, civil rights litigation, dispute resolution and arbitrations.
Prior to joining the firm was an Associate at Benites, Forno & Ugaz.
- LL.M. in Arbitration and Business Law, Erasmus University (Rotterdam), 2017
- Diploma in Construction Law, Universidad Peruana de Ciencias Aplicadas, 2012.
- Diploma in International Arbitration and Investment, Universidad del Pacifico, 2011.
- Licensed in Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, 2010
- LL.B., Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, 2009
Admitted to the Bar
- Lima, 2011