“She has broad business tax experience”.
Legal 500 2022
Lisset is an Principal Associate of the firm, specializing in taxation, with experience in tax planning and business tax advice in general.
Prior to joining the firm in 2017, she was manager of the Business Tax Advisory Division of Ernst & Young (EY) Peru, where she mainly focused on providing tax advice and tax planning to concessions and infrastructure, telecommunications and other companies.
- Master of Laws (LL.M.) in International Taxation, Levin College School of Law of the University of Florida, 2016
- Post-Graduate Program Specialization in Taxation, Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, 2013
- Licensed in Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, 2011
- LL.B., Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, 2009
Admitted to the Bar
- Lima, 2011
- Peruvian Institute of Tax Law (IPDT)
- International Fiscal Association (IFA)
- Professor of Tax Legislation courses, Law School, Universidad Peruana de Ciencias Aplicadas
- Teaching Assistant, Tax Code, Lax School, Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú
- “Notes on the Transparency of the International Fiscal Regime in Peru” (“Apuntes sobre el Régimen de Transparencia Fiscal Internacional en el Perú”). Athina and Thomson Reuters, Lima, Ed. 11, November 2014.