“She has a broad knowledge of the area and quick and punctual advice.”
Chambers Latin America 2022
Mayra is a Principal Associate of the firm, specializing in international law, arbitration, civil and commercial dispute resolution, civil litigation and contracts law.
She was an International Associate at Skadden Arps Slate Meagher & Flom LLP (Nueva York, 2017-2018).
- Master of Laws (LL.M.), International Legal Studies, New York University, 2017
- Diploma in International Arbitration and Investments, Graduate School, Universidad del Pacífico, 2014
- Licensed in Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, 2012
- LL.B., Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, 2010
Admitted to the Bar
- Callao, 2013
- Arbitrator for the Arbitration Center at the Lima Chamber of Commerce (2022 – 2023).
- Arbitrator for the Arbitration Center at the American Chamber of Commerce in Peru- AmCham