“Guillermo is always available to answer questions and defend our interests in negotiations. He has in-depth legal knowledge, and a commercial mindset.”
Chambers Latin America 2024
Guillermo is an Principal Associate of the firm, specializing in civil law, corporate law, real estate law and arbitration.
He was a guest Lawyer at the New York office of Sullivan & Cromwell LLP (2017-2018).
- Doctor of the Science of Law (J.S.D.), Yale Law School, 2022
- Masters of Law (LL.M.), Yale Law School, 2017
- Licensed in Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, 2013
- LL.B., Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, 2013
- Professor of Property Law, Law School, Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú
- Professor of Contracts Law, Law School, Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú
- Professor of legal skills, Law School, Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú
- “Propiedad: Sendero hacia Macondo”, autor (Palestra Editores, Lima – 2015).
- Articles on property and commercial law in different journals.