“Revered partner Eduardo is roundly endorsed by the market for his leading capabilities in the Peruvian capital markets arena.”
Chambers Latin America
Eduardo is a Partner of the firm, specializing in banking and finance law, securities law and corporate law.
He has extensive experience in structuring and issuance of debt and equity transactions, financing, investment funds, securitization and mutual funds. He played a leading role in several of the largest banking operations in the country, and has participated in structuring complex banking instruments of local and international entities.
Prior to joining the firm, he was Chief of Projects and Legal Counsel of the Corporate Finance Area of Banco de Crédito del Perú.
- Master of Business Management, Universidad de Piura, 1993
- Licensed in Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, 1991
- LL.B., Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, 1989
Admitted to the Bar
- Lima, 1991
- Has was a professor of Contracts and Financial Transactions, Master of Banking and Finance Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú
- Various articles on securities law in specialized journals