“Es un profesional completo con amplios conocimientos y un compromiso absoluto con sus clientes.”
Chambers Latin America 2022
Julio César Pérez
Julio César is a Partner of the firm, specializing in litigation, constitutional procedural law and commercial law.
He has extensive experience in general litigation, spanning to tort, contracts and family law actions and resolutions; and commercial litigation, including derivative actions and corporate disputes among shareholders. He has participated in several major local and international corporate disputes in recent years, successfully advising our clients.
He is currently Chairman of the Board of Scotia Bolsa, and has served as a Member of the Board of Empresa Nacional de Turismo S.A. –ENTURPERU- and of the Liquidating Committee of Empresa Turística Regional Inka S.A. –EMTURIN.
Prior to joining the firm, he was an Associate at Estudio Cauvi & Benites and at Estudio Benites Mercado & Ugaz, as well as a Partner at Estudio Juan José Cauvi & Asociados.
- MBA, Universidad del Pacífico, 2010
- Licensed in Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, 1991
Admitted to the Bar
- Lima, 1991
- Iberoamerican Institute of Procedural Law
- Member of the Court of Arbitration of the Lima Bar Association
- Arbitrator appointed from the Center of National and International Conciliation and Arbitration of the Lima Chamber of Commerce
- ÁArbitrator appointed from the Procurement Supervisory Authority of the Republic of Peru (OSCE)
- Professor of Civil Procedural Law, Law School, Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú
- “International Civil Procedure”, co-author (World Law Group Members Firm, 2003)
- Various articles on civil procedural law and dispute resolution in specialized journals