“Is a talented and experienced practitioner.”
Chambers Latin America 2022
Julia Loret de Mola
Julia is a Partner of the firm, specializing in competition law, administrative law, commercial law and compliance.
She has extensive experience in antitrust investigations and litigation in various industries, having participated in the most relevant cartel cases in Peru. Likewise, she has experience in consultancy and unfair competition procedures, consumer protection and bureaucratic barriers, as well as in the implementation of compliance programs and the conduct of internal investigations. It also provides legal advice on merger control matters.
She has been an international associate of Debevoise & Plimpton LLP in New York from 2014 to 2015 and is a member of the Comisión de Competencia of the Cámara de Comercio de Lima.
- Master of Laws (LL.M), New York University, 2014
- Licensed in Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, 2010
- LL.B., Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, 2008
- Lima, 2010
- Former Professor of Tort Law at the Law School of Universidad Peruana de Ciencias Aplicadas
- Teaching Assistant of Business Law, Business School, Universidad Peruana de Ciencias Aplicadas
- Teaching Assistant of Tort Law, Law School, Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú