Jorge Lazarte is a Partner of the firm, specializing in administrative, civil, and corporate law and dispute resolution.
He was Vice President of Legal and Corporate Affairs at Intercorp Retail, where he worked for 10 years leading the legal teams of PlazaVea, Vivanda, Mass, Economax, Macro, Inkafarma, Mifarma, Oechsle, Promart, Real Plaza and Financiera Oh. In addition, he was director of the IPAE Business Association and is currently president of the Association for the Elimination of Bureaucratic Barriers.
Jorge was a visiting associate at the offices of Greenberg Traurig in Miami (2007) in the corporate law and capital markets practice areas.
- Master in Business Law, Francisco de Vittoria University, Carolina Foundation Scholar, 2004
- Licensed in Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, 2000
- LL.B., Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, 1999
Admitted to the Bar
- Lima, 2000
- Arbitrator for the Arbitration Center of the Lima Chamber of Commerce
- Arbitrator for the Arbitration Center of the American Chamber of Commerce of Peru – AmCham.
- “Sobreviviendo a la burocracia” (Lima, 2018)
- “Libertad de Empresa y Servicio Público. El Concepto de Servicio Público en el Perú” (Lima, 2005)
- He is the author of various articles on administrative law, commercial law and civil law published in specialized magazines.