“An associate that stands out compared to lawyers from other firms.”
Legal 500 2022
David is a Partner of the firm, specializing in antitrust law, intellectual property, administrative law and commercial law.
He has been a Visiting Associate at the offices of Uría Menéndez in Madrid.
- Master of Laws (LL.M.), University of Chicago, 2015
- Licensed in Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, 2010
- LL.B., Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, 2009
Admitted to the Bar
- Lima, 2013
- Professor of Unfair Competition Law, Graduate School, Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú
- Professor of Tort Law, Law School, Universidad Peruana de Ciencias Aplicadas
- Professor of Antitrust Law, Law School, Universidad Peruana de Ciencias Aplicadas
- Various articles on antitrust law and regulatory law in collective works and specialized journals
Publications and News