“Regularly included in the client teams for the firm’s most prominent deals.”
Legal 500 2021
Giovanna is Partner of the firm and her professional practice focuses on structuring financial transactions through syndicated facilities and capital markets.
She has broad experience in local and cross border transactions, project finance, investment funds, mergers and acquisitions and in advising on corporate matters mainly for the development of infrastructure projects including their financing structure.
Prior to joining the firm, she was an Advisor for the Prime Minister at the Prime Minister’s Office. In addition, she was Legal Director of Credicorp Capital for Peru and Legal Vicepresident of Corporate Finance for Credicorp Capital.
Giovanna has been lateral hired attorney at Chadbourne & Parke LLP in Sao Paulo and Project Attorney at the Interamerican Investment Corporation –multilateral member of the IDB Group, currently merged with the Interamerican Development Bank– in Washington D.C.
- Master of Laws (LL.M), New York University, 2008
- Completed post-graduated studies in International Law (focusing in Criminal International Law),
- Universidad Internacional de Andalucía de La Rábida (Spain), 2002
- Licensed in Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, 2005
Admitted to the Bar
- Lima, 2005
- She has been a university professor in courses in the fields of International Law and Corporate Law, Law School, Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú
- Various articles on international law in specialized local journals