“An extremely meticulous and detail-oriented lawyer.”
Chambers Latin America 2022
Juan Antonio Egüez
Juan Antonio is a Partner of the firm with more than 20 years of professional experience. He specializes in corporate transactions in general, specializing in mergers and acquisitions, financing of projects and companies in regulated sectors and capital markets.
He has been an international associate at the offices of Uría Menéndez in Barcelona (2002), and has extensive experience in merger transactions, acquisition and sale of companies, takeover bids, financing operations and debt issues. Prior to joining the firm, he worked as an associate at Andersen Legal (an associate firm of Andersen Worldwide).
- Master of Finance studies, Universidad del Pacífico
- Licensed in Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, 1999
- LL.B., Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, 1996
Admitted to the Bar
- Lima, 2000
- Professor of Commercial Law, Law School, Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú
- Various articles on finance law and securities law in specialized journals