“He stands out with the ability to anticipate problems and review the entire case to see all the angles.”
Legal 500 2022
Alfredo is a Partner of the firm, specializing in civil law, mergers and acquisitions, administrative law and arbitration.
He regularly takes part in complex cross-border M&A deals in a broad range of economic sectors, and he has extensive experience in civil and commercial arbitration.
Prior to joining the firm, he was an Associate at Bullard, Falla & Ezcurra Abogados.
- Master of Laws (LL.M.), New York University, 2012, Dean’s Award Scholar, specializing in arbitration, contracts and behavioral, law and economics.
- Licensed in Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, 2007
- LL.B. Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, 2005
Admitted to the Bar
- Lima, 2007
- Professor of Civil Law, Law School, Universidad Peruana de Ciencias Aplicadas
- Various articles on arbitration in several specialized magazines