“Always available for any consultation, and concerned about obtaining the best result for his clients.”
Legal 500 2022
Juan José Cauvi
Juan José is a Partner in the firm, specializing in commercial law, corporate law, mergers and acquisitions.
He has extensive experience and a proven track record in corporate finance operations, project financing, corporate restructuring and mergers and acquisitions, having participated in several of the most important corporate operations in the Peruvian market.
Prior to joining the firm in 2000, he was an Associate at Estudio Cauvi, a Partner at Estudio Cauvi & Benites, a Partner at Estudio Juan José Cauvi & Asociados and a Partner in charge of the Peruvian legal practice at Andersen Legal (firm associated to Andersen Worldwide).
- Licensed in Law, Universidad Privada de San Martín de Porres, 1985
Admitted to the Bar
- Lima, 1985
- International Bar Association
- Was a professor of Corporate Law, Law School, Universidad Peruana de Ciencias Aplicadas
- Was a professor of Securities, Law School, Universidad Peruana de Ciencias Aplicadas
- Was a professor of Securities, Law School, Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú
- Speaker on topics of corporate law
- Various articles on constitutional law, telecommunications, securities and commercial law in specialized journals and collective works