“First-class; we have had successful operations with her and there is fluid communication.”
Chambers Latin America 2021
Susan is a Partner of the firm, specializing in corporate law, mergers and acquisitions, civil law, banking and finance law, capital markets law and mining law.
She has extensive experience in mergers, acquisitions and sale of companies and has participated in some of the most important case work in the country in recent years. She has also participated in major financing operations in the capital market, both locally and internationally.
Susan was a Guest Associate at the offices of Uría Menéndez in Madrid and Beijing.
- Master of Law and Business (MLB), Bucerius Law School & WHU – Otto Beisheim School of Management, 2012
- Diploma in Mining and Environmental Law, Universidad Peruana de Ciencias Aplicadas, 2007
- Licensed in Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, 2004
Admitted to the Bar
- Lima, 2005
- Was a professor of Corporate Law, Law School, Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú
- Was a Teaching Assistant in Corporate Law, Law School, Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú