“A committed lawyer who is clear at explaining any risks and possesses strong negotiation skills”.
Chambers Latin America 2022
Brian is a Partner of the firm, specializing in labor law, labor procedural law and pension law.
He provides comprehensive advice to local and international clients on complex labor issues, such as wages and benefits, internal policies and regulations, labor taxes, and health and safety in the workplace.
- Diploma of Second Specialization in Labour and Social Security, Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, 2012
- Post-Grade in Labor Law, Universidad de Sevilla and Instituto Europeo de Relaciones Industriales (IERI), 2010
- Licensed in Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, 2009
- LL.B., Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, 2008
- Master in Labor Law Graduate Program, Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, 2019
Admitted to the Bar
- Lima, 2009
- Various articles on labor law and pension law in specialized journals