Carlos is an Associate of the firm, specializing in regulatory law and administrative law.
Prior to joining the firm he was an Associate at Benites, Forno & Ugaz.
- Master of Science (MSc) in Regulation, The London School of Economics and Political Science, 2017
- Diploma in Concessions Law, Universidad Peruana de Ciencias Aplicadas, 2013
- Licensed in Law, Universidad de Lima, 2013
Admitted to the Bar
- Lima, 2013
- Teaching Assistant, Public Services Regulation, Law School, Universidad de Lima
- Teaching Assistant, Administrative Law II, Law School, Universidad de Lima
- The Public Service Authorization. Guidelines for the full liberalization in the telecom sector (Lima, 2014)
- Articles on Administrative Law and Regulatory Law in specialized journals