“Criminal specialist who acts for a number of the firm’s key clients”.
Legal 500 2022
Carlos is an Associate of the firm, specializing in regulatory law and administrative law.
Prior to joining the firm he was an Associate at Benites, Forno & Ugaz.
As a participant in the World Law Group’s International Exchange Program, Carlos was seconded to Sydney (2019) to work in the Regulatory practice at MinterEllis.
- Master of Science (MSc) in Regulation, The London School of Economics and Political Science, 2017
- Diploma in Concessions Law, Universidad Peruana de Ciencias Aplicadas, 2013
- Licensed in Law, Universidad de Lima, 2013
Admitted to the Bar
- Lima, 2013
- Teaching Assistant, Public Services Regulation, Law School, Universidad de Lima
- Teaching Assistant, Administrative Law II, Law School, Universidad de Lima
- The Public Service Authorization. Guidelines for the full liberalization in the telecom sector (Lima, 2014)
- Articles on Administrative Law and Regulatory Law in specialized journals