Michelle is a Principal Associate of the firm, specializing in regulatory law, administrative law, real estate law and corporate law.
She was an international associate in the offices of Brigard & Urrutia in Bogotá.
- Specialization in Structuring, Regulation and Experiences of Public Private Associations (APP) in Infrastructure, Universidad del Pacífico, 2019
- Master in Legal Advice for Businesses, Instituto de Empresa (IE) in Madrid, 2015
- Postgraduate Diploma in Energy Law, Universidad Peruana de Ciencias Aplicadas, 2012
- Specialization Course on Electricity and Law, Sociedad Nacional de Industrias, Petróleo y Energía (SNMPE), 2011
- Licensed in Law, Universidad de Lima, 2011
- LL.B., Universidad de Lima, 2009
Admitted to the Bar
- Lima, 2011