“I’m impressed with Alan’s ability to conduct a solid and accurate analysis in a short period of time. He is a well-rounded lawyer who can deal with complex cases.”
Chambers Latin America 2024
Alan García Nores
Alan is a Partner of the firm, specializing in corporate law, finance law, capital markets and regulatory law.
He was an international associate at Simpson, Thacher & Bartlett LLP and an associate at Sparrow, Hundskopf & Villanueva Abogados.
- Master of Laws in Global Business Law, New York University,
Dean’s Award Scholarship, 2012
- Master of Laws in Corporate and Financial Services, National
University of Singapore, 2012
- Licensed in Law – graduated with honors – Magna Cum Laude,
Universidad de Lima, 2010
- LL.B., Universidad de Lima, 2010
Admitted to the Bar
- Lima, 2011
- Inter Pacific Bar Association, 2012