Erick is an Associate of the firm, specializing in compliance and economic & corporate criminal law.
He has experience advising national and international companies from various sectors in the design, implementation, and audit of criminal compliance programs to prevent risks of corruption, money laundering, and financing of terrorism, among others, as well as in carrying out forensic reviews (internal investigations) to prevent or detect the commission of a crime. Additionally. he provides consulting advice, as well as advice on criminal litigation.
- Master in Regulatory Compliance in Criminal Law, Universidad de Castilla-La Mancha, 2020.
- Master in Criminal Law, Universidad de Sevilla, Spain, 2013
- Licensed in Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, 2015
- LL.B., Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, 2014
- Teaching Assistant of Seminar of Criminal Law and Criminal Procedural Law, Law School, Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú
Admitted to the Bar
- Callao, 2016
- Various articles on criminal law and compliance in specialized journals