“A very good lawyer who is proactive and always willing to help”.
Chambers Latin America 2022
Mayra is a Principal Associate of the firm, specializing in energy law, regulatory law and administrative law.
She has completed an internship at the Energy Charter Secretariat in Brussels, Belgium (2016).
- Master of Laws (LL.M) in Energy Law and Policy, CEPMLP – University of Dundee, 2016
- Electricity and Law Specialization, SNMPE, 2014
- International Diploma in Renewable Energy, ESAN, 2013
- Mining and Law Specialization, SNMPE, 2012
- Diploma in Energy Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, 2011
- Licensed in Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, 2011
- LL.B., Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, 2010
Admitted to the Bar
- Lima, 2012
Publications and News