“Micaela is an impressive lawyer. She is aware of her clients’ needs and has strong abilities when conducting in-depth analysis of the cases entrusted to her“.
Chambers Latin America 2024
Micaela is a Partner at the firm, specializing in commercial arbitration, civil and commercial dispute resolution, civil procedural law, constitutional procedural law, and administrative procedural law.
She was an foreign associate in the offices of Pérez-Llorca in Madrid.
- Masters in Legal Advice for Businesses, Instituto de Empresa (IE) in Madrid, 2015
- Diploma in International Arbitration and Investments, Graduate School, Universidad del Pacífico, 2014
- Licensed in Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, 2011
- LL.B., Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, 2009
Admitted to the Bar
- Lima, 2011
- Part-Time Professor at the Law School of Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú
- Article “Arbitration and Insolvency Procedures: Lessons from Spanish Practices”, published in the book titled “Arbitration and the Sound Administration of Justice” (2019), a commemorative book for the 30th anniversary of the Civil and Mercantile Court of Arbitration.