“Public and administrative law specialist who has standout experience in works-for-taxes and PPP projects.”
Legal 500 2022
Karen is a Counsel of the firm and leads our specialist team in the execution of projects under the Works for Taxes mechanism. She specializes in administrative law, public procurement, public management and infrastructure project management.
She has extensive experience in advising and consulting on regulatory matters, authorizations, permits and licenses at municipal and sectorial levels, She has mainly worked in public procurement and project management through the Work for Taxes scheme.
Prior to joining the Firm, she was a Lawyer for the General Secretary of the Oficina Nacional de Procesos Electorales (ONPE), General Counsel in Corporación Peruana de Aeropuertos y Aviación Comercial (CORPAC S.A.) and Adviser to the Vice-minister of Communications of the Department of Transport and Communications.
- Master of Public Management, Universidad del Pacífico, 2018.
- Specialization in Management of State Contracting, Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú and The Supervising Agency of the Government Procurement (OSCE), 2016.
- Master in Public Administration, Universidad Complutense de Madrid and Instituto de Investigación Ortega y Gasset, 2008.
- Courses of post degree in Concessions, Strategic Management of the Public Sector and Contractings of the State, Universidad del Pacífico.
- Licensed in Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, 2005
- LL.B., Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, 2004
Admitted to the Bar
- Lima, 2005
- Teaching Assistant, Administrative law, Law School, Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú