Kelina is a consultant of the firm specializing in the development of infrastructure projects under the Works for Taxes scheme.
She has more than six years of experience between the public and private sectors. Prior to joining the firm, she has worked as a Legal Assistant for the National Library of Peru and the National Program for Family Welfare – INABIF.
- Undergraduate, Law and Political Science, Universidad Inca Garcilaso de la Vega
- Course in Public Management at SIAF – SIGA, INCLEP Professional Business Training Institute, 2018
- Training in Methodologies for the Design of Job Profiles applicable to Regimes other than Law No. 30057 – Civil Service Law, SERVIR, 2016
- Course of Disciplinary Regime and Sanctioning Procedure of Law No. 30057 – Civil Service Law, SERVIR, 2016
- Diploma in Administrative Law, Peruvian Center for Government Studies CEPEG, 2015
- Seminar in Public Management, Institute of Training and Training and Commerce of Peru INFOCAP, 2012