Renzo is an Associate of the Firm, specialized in criminal law and criminal procedural law.
Prior to joining, he has been a senior lawyer in the criminal area of Benites, Vargas & Ugaz Abogados law firm.
- Master in Criminal Law, Universidad de Sevilla, Spain, 2013
- Licensed in Law, Universidad de San Martín de Porres, 2008
- LL.B., Universidad de San Martín de Porres, 2007
Admitted to the Bar
- Lima, 2009
- Professor of Criminal Law, Magistracy Academy.
- Professor in the “Master of Criminal Law of the Continental University”, Huancayo headquarters.
- Various articles on criminal law in specialized magazines and webpages.