Samuel is an Associate of the firm, specializing in general commercial law, corporate law, mergers and acquisitions and financial law.
Prior to joining the firm he was an Associate at Alvef Consultores y Abogados in Arequipa (Peru) and a Legal Intern in the offices of Uria Menendez in Madrid (Spain).
- Master in Business Law, Universidad de Navarra, 2017
- Diploma in Management of professional services firms, Universidad de Navarra, 2017
- Licensed in Law, Universidad Católica de Santa María, 2016
- LL.B, Universidad Católica de Santa María, 2016
Admitted to the Bar
- Arequipa, 2016
- Professor at the Faculty of Law of the Universidad San Ignacio de Loyola – Lima
- Teaching assistant of the Corporations course, Law School, Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú
- Various articles on corporate law in specialized journals
- Arbitrator for the Arequipa Chamber of Commerce and Industry Arbitration Center