Brenda is an associate of the firm and member of the specialist team for the execution of projects under the Works for Taxes mechanism.
Additionally, she specializes in Pharmaceutical Law, Administrative Law, Public Procurement and Infrastructure Project Management.
- Master of Business, Competition and Regulatory Law, Freie Universität Berlin, 2018
- Advanced Specialization Course in State Procurement, Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, 2016
- Licensed in Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, 2014
- LL.B., Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, 2013
Admitted to the Bar
- Lima, 2014
- She has written various articles on administrative and regulatory law in local newspapers and specialized magazines.