Johanna is an associate of the firm, specializing in environmental law, mining law, and energy law.
She completed an internship at the International Tribunal of Law of the Sea in Hamburg, Germany, as an Environmental Lawyer for the Legal Office (2020).
- MSc Environment and Sustainable Development, University College London, 2020
- Biodiversity Monitoring and Assessment Program (BMAP), Smithsonian Conservation Biology Institute – Center for Conservation and Sustainability, 2019
- International Foundation for the Law of the Sea (IFLOS), 2018
- Licensed in Law, Universidad de Lima, 2015
- LL.B., Universidad de Lima, 2014
Admitted to the Bar
- Lima, 2015
- International Association for Impact Assessment (IAIA)