“She is an excellent attorney, always available and provide accurate information”.
Legal 500 2022
Shirley is an Associate of the firm, specializing in labor and social security law.
Prior to joining the firm, she was a Labor Lawyer of the Tax & Legal Division at Deloitte.
As a participant in the World Law Group’s International Exchange Program, Shirley was seconded to the United Kingdom (2019) to work in the Labor practice at Gowling WLG.
- Master in Labour and Social Security, Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, 2019
- Specialization Degree in Labor Law, University of Salamanca, 2019
- Diploma of Second Specialization in Labour and Social Security, Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, 2016
- Licensed in Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, 2014
- LL.B., Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, 2013
Admitted to the Bar
- Lima, 2014
- Various articles on labor law and pension law in specialized journals