Eduardo is an Associate of the firm, specializing in arbitration, civil and commercial dispute resolution, civil law and civil procedural law.
Prior to his incorporation into the firm, he was an associate of Bullard Falla Ezcurra +.
- Licensed in Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica del Peru, 2021
- LL.B., Pontificia Universidad Católica del Peru, 2018
Admitted to the bar
- Lima, 2021
- He was a teaching assistant for the Economics and Law course at the Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú School of Law.
- Author of books, articles in books and articles in specialized magazines on arbitration, economic analysis of law, psychology and law, civil law and civil procedural law.
- Member of the Young ICCA (International Council for Commercial Arbitration), 2019
- Member of the Young ITA (Institute for Transnational Arbitration), 2019