Raúl is an Associate of the firm, specializing in constitutional law, constitutional litigation, administrative litigation process, and dispute resolution.
- Law Degree, Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, 2021.
- Specialization Diploma in “Theory and Interpretation of Fundamental Rights” from the Center for Constitutional Studies of the Constitucional Court of Perú, 2018.
- Summer School on “Latin America System” of the University of Brescia, Italy, 2018.
- LL.B., Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, 2018.
- Specialization studies in “Constitutional Justice and Protection of Fundamental Rights”, University of Pisa, Italy, 2016.
- Teaching assistant of Justice System and Constitutional Foundations of Process, Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú (2018-2021).
- Teaching assistant of Constitutional Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú (2019).
- Articles on constitutional law and constitutional litigation in different law reviews. Read in Academia.